[governance] Test of online symposium software

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Nov 4 02:53:23 CET 2004

Enrique , Hi.

I asked Elluminate support, their reply is copied below. I don't have
a way to personally check if it works, but I hear that it does. I
hope Linux users get the same level of functionality as other
platforms.

Derrick's been trying to give us some tools to work with for a while,
we were critical about his first suggestion (Windows only... it
worked fine for Windows and his team had put a lot of effort into the
thing) so it's good he's found something that hopefully works for
most platforms.  Appreciate Derrick's perseverance in trying to give
us these tools.

Adam