[governance] Test of online symposium software

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Wed Nov 3 17:39:17 CET 2004

Enrique, what message do you get when you go to this page
<http://www.elluminate.com/support/>?

Using OS X, I see:

"You appear to have the required software to use Elluminate Live!"

What happens when you try with Linux (*BSD)?

Does it only work with Java Desktop System?  (Is JDS a problem?)

Adam