TF3 update and note on outreach

Frannie Wellings wellings at EPIC.ORG
Mon Jun 7 23:40:45 CEST 2004

Hi Everyone -

I've created a page dedicated to WHOIS comments on our public voice
web site (www.thepublicvoice.org).

If you have a moment, go to
http://www.thepublicvoice.org/take_action/default.html
and take a look.  I'm going to send out e-mail soliciting comments
for each TF and will use this page for their reference, so let me
know if you have any suggestions/modifications.

Chun, thank you for your thoughts regarding TF3. I very much agree
and would appreciate anyone's help with comments on the Registrar's
document.  I'll send something soon.

Thank you, Frannie