TF3 update and note on outreach

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Jun 6 03:52:49 CEST 2004

>>> Chun Eung Hwi <chun at PEACENET.OR.KR> 06/05/04 04:00AM >>>
>Then, when I tried to make some comments, I could not find out
>where it could be done, and no comments at the designated URL.
>Has not yet opened the public comment period?

Chun:
We need your comments!
Just send them to the following email addresses:

For TF1,
whois-tf1-report-comments at gnso.icann.org.

For TF2.
whois-tf2-report-comments at gnso.icann.org.

For TF3,
whois-tf3-report-comments at gnso.icann.org.

You see the pattern? ;-)

By the way, the TF2 and TF1 reports are not that long, they
just have annexes that include all the constituency comments
and, in TF2 report, a bunch of useless survey data. The
actual reports are about 10-12 pages.

--MM