Draft NCUC comments

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 17 20:06:57 CET 2004

All:
We have a deadline coming up soon on the response to WHOIS Task Force 2 Data
Elements.  Milton and I have drafted some comments; Iliya has (thank you!)
provided input.
Attached please find a draft (in Word) of comments in response to questions 1
and 2 asking for our uses, necessity for use and concerns about WHOIS data.
For us, the concerns seem to rank number 1.

I am still working on a draft response to Question 3, on anonymity, but will
circulate that shortly.  I think we can submit the comments in  two parts
because Questions 1 and 2 go to one TF2 subcommittee, and Question 3 goes to
another.

So if you are concerned about the WHOIS data elements and privacy, please
take a fast look at the comments attached.  Thanks, Kathy