Names for the Working Group on InternetGovernance

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Fri Aug 20 23:28:38 CEST 2004

> I support Milton's position, though I appreciate a little less the
> bluntness :-) Then, if we are going to praise people on a public list,
> why not damn them as well.
>
> I think WSIS does not need nominees from us, that merely do what other
> reps in WSIS already do: defend country positions, for example.

That is why I mentined Pindar Wong: he does not defend any country position
in his considerations about the future of Internet Governance. But he points
to the very reality of the multi-processed life of the Internet; and he
tries not only to describve this, but also to say: let us accept this
reality (not to try to "govern" it), and see how it can be even improved.

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia