Names for the Working Group on InternetGovernance

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Fri Aug 20 21:44:00 CEST 2004

I support Milton's position, though I appreciate a little less the
bluntness :-) Then, if we are going to praise people on a public list,
why not damn them as well.

I think WSIS does not need nominees from us, that merely do what other
reps in WSIS already do: defend country positions, for example.