NCUC and the ICANN "WSIS WorkshopPlanningGroup"

karen banks karenb at GN.APC.ORG
Tue Aug 10 02:58:23 CEST 2004

hi all

it's possible apc could be involved, and will be represented in
capetown..  we're all offline for the rest of the week (APC staff) so won't
be able to follow up til next week..

karen