NCUC and the ICANN "WSIS WorkshopPlanningGroup"

Frannie Wellings wellings at EPIC.ORG
Mon Aug 9 19:36:50 CEST 2004

Hi all - I'll be in Cape Town and if we do decide to get involved,
I'm willing/able to participate.  Best, Frannie

--

~~~

Frannie Wellings
Policy Fellow, Electronic Privacy Information Center   ~    http://www.epic.org