Fwd: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Some comments on WGIG nominees

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue Aug 24 18:15:54 CEST 2004

MIlton, unfortunately I am one of the "usual suspects" in our region. Since I
believe, as I said, that the final choice will be by WG "inner
circle" (UN/ITU I guess), I am not sure we should spend more energy on
discussing nominations, and I would suggest that the latest version of the
suggestions' list just be sent Markus, and let us move on to other issues.

--c.a.

--
Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento e estratégia