Fwd: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Some comments on WGIG nominees

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Aug 24 17:32:15 CEST 2004

Carlos:

First, don't forget to use "reply all" if you respond to this ;-)

Second, more interesting to me than your belief that Bill
is smart (which does not really respond to the concerns that
were raised about him) is the question of your own status,
or the status of other Latin Americans who might be suitable
for the WGIG. Are you interested in this position, are there
others from the region, other than the "usual suspects,"
whose names might be put forward?

--MM

>>> "carlos a. afonso" <ca at RITS.ORG.BR> 08/23/04 11:35PM >>>
[also intended to go to the list, but sent instead just to Adam -- my
mistake --c.a.]