Fwd: 2004 Nominating Committee - Invitation

Harold Feld hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG
Tue Apr 27 18:07:48 CEST 2004

I agree names should not be discussed.

Also, if I remember correctly, the rep is chosen by the consticuency but
does not _represent_ the consticuency.  That is to say, the
representative is an independent agent -- albeit one chosen for
particular expertise.

Is my understanding correct?

Harold