Fwd: 2004 Nominating Committee - Invitation

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Apr 27 17:44:58 CEST 2004

At 12:28 AM +0900 4/28/04, Adam Peake wrote:

>Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:23:45 -0400
>Sender:       Non-Commercial User Constituency <NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>From:         Milton Mueller <mueller at SYR.EDU>
>Subject:      Re: Fwd: 2004 Nominating Committee - Invitation
>

>Why don't Adam and Robin give us some sense of why they
>want to do this, and specific ideas about what they hope to
>accomplish, including specific names they would like to get
>on the Board if possible.

No, I don't think we should suggest names. Please look at the
noncom's procedures
<http://www.icann.org/committees/nom-comm/procedures-10apr03.htm> (A.
and A.2.)

Late here, I'll send a note about the other items tomorrow.

Thanks,

Adam