Teleconference Monday Sept 29 at 1 pm EDT

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Mon Sep 29 16:57:58 CEST 2003

Time not good for Asia and Pacific.

Regarding funds for Tunis - hope you'll think about bringing another
privacy expert for Whois discussion. Privacy International and APC
have just released a new report on global Internet censorship,
<http://www.privacyinternational.org/survey/censorship/index.html>would
be worth contacting them.

Adam