Please renew your membership!

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 29 23:59:35 CEST 2003

Dear former NCUC member:

You need to renew your membership today to avoid losing voting
rights in the Noncommercial Users Constituency. To renew, the
first step is to return the form below to me. The next step is to
send in your membership dues to the mailing address below.

(For those of you unable to send US checks, bear
with us for a week or two. Just get your renewal form
in and we will contact you with other payment
arrangements.)

===============

Membership Application
Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)

Please return this form by hitting reply (NOT "reply all") or to drbell at mailbox.syr.edu by October 7, 2003. Membership dues
must arrive by December 7, 2003 to avoid revocation of
membership rights.

Name of the Organization:
Name of the Director:
Domain Name of the Organization:
Mailing Address of the Organization:
Email address of the organization:

We designate the following person as our official representative in NCUC:
Name:
Telephone Number:
E-mail address:

We designate the following person as our alternate representative:
Name:
Telephone Number:
E-mail address:

TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP:
[  ]  Small Organization: under 1000 members or under 200 employees. One vote. Membership dues: US$ 50 for two years

[  ]  Large Organization: 1000 or more members or 200 or more employees. Two votes. US$100 for two years

[  ] Request for membership fee waiver. As requested, we attach our budget details and explanation

Mail Dues To:

        NCUC Secretariat
        c/o The Convergence Center
        4-285 CST