Fwd: Outrage at verisign/network solutions over wildcards

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Fri Sep 19 22:03:38 CEST 2003

Dear Milton, thanks for this. I understand our colleagues at the Brazilian
Internet Steering Committee are formally asking for clarification from GNSO
on this. Hope all others do and there is enough pressure on Verisign to
immediately change their unacceptable practice.

fraternal rgds

--c.a.

===
Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento e estratégia
Rede de Informações para o Terceiro Setor - Rits
http://www.rits.org.br
member (interim), Brazilian Internet Steering Committee