[ncdnhc-discuss] problems receiving messages to this list

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Thu Sep 26 17:31:49 CEST 2002

I've mentioned this before offline to some people, but I should mention also
here that while I can post to this list, I haven't received any list
postings since early August.  I don't know what the problem is.  I would
appreciate if someone could sent a URL that works for the list archives.  I
looked at one early from the web page it didn't see right.

jamie

--
------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:love at cptech.org
voice: 1.202.387.8030; mobile 1.202.361.3040