[ncdnhc-discuss] Non Commercial Meeting

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 12:55:15 CET 2002

A very fair posting, David.  Thank you.

I would still feel much better if you had a free speech/fair use person --
perhaps from Europe -- on the Board of the Public Interest Registry.  So many
of the hopes of the human rights, free speech, open communication and
personal speech communities go with the .ORG.  As you have mentioned so many
times, large organizations are a key concern for you.  But we need voices for
the small organizations and individuals -- because millions live in .ORG

kathy.