New ORG DNS (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] some news stories from Shanghai)

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:55:57 CET 2002

Why don't we just look at your message earlier this evening?

QUOTE:
"that some TYPES of software cannot be trusted if they are open
source. Voting software is one of those TYPES, Hugh."

See the word "cannot"?  As in "cannot be trusted if they are
open source."?

How much clearer do you want? Sheesh, you must be down to about
2 brain cells - and they're NOT touching.  Get a clue, if you
know what that is. Spark them brain cells into life.

And "INEG"? Both references to such things as "INEGroup" or
"INEG INC." are figments of your vivid imagination. Or drugs.
Or lack of brain cells. Or all of the above. It's clear that
you "serve as spokesman for" a group of dust particles. Isn't
it weird that nobody - in any forum - nobody, has ever stepped
up and identified themselves as being a "member" of any group
that also includes you. You're a waste of bandwidth. And I've
wasted too much even paying attention to you and your diatribes.
It ends here. I won't pay the trolls anymore.

Hugh