New ORG DNS (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] some news stories from Shanghai)

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Oct 30 04:43:46 CET 2002

>   And what is generally considered true is that some TYPES
> of software cannot be trusted if they are open source.  Voting
> software is one of those TYPES, Hugh.

Huh? So voting software should not be trusted if it's open source?
But I thought you fought for just the opposite.

>   Nice try at spin though here Hugh...  But you have allot to learn
> as to make such spin spin consistently...

Sorry to say, but your lack of brain cells is what's causing your
head to spin spin spin. I'm not spinning anything - just quoting
you. Oh, but that hurts, doesn't it? It's just too bad that a
lack of thinking matter on your part and your thousands of fellow
INEG silent members still plague the planet.

Of course I should expect no more from a phony.

Hugh