[ncdnhc-discuss] [Suggestion] "Proxy"

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Thu Oct 17 14:49:06 CEST 2002

Dear YJ,

can you please elaborate your proposal - how would it work, or how does
it work in other constituencies? Is it - with others constituenceis -
strengthening their ability to act quickly during the ICANN sessions in
terms of voting? How does it related to the on-line voting?

I am sympathetic to your proposal, as it seems to be a way to make it
easier for the NCDNHC to react and act during ICANN meetings. In the
past I felt ometimes that the NCDNHC was somewhat paralyzed to act
during ICANN meetings (as those who are present cannot speak fully for
the whole constituency), while other constituencies did not seem to have
the same constraints.

Norbert