[ncdnhc-discuss] [Suggestion] "Proxy"

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Thu Oct 17 12:14:02 CEST 2002

Dear members,

Since NCDNHC was recognized as a constituency by ICANN Board
in August 1999, NCDNHC has tried to build effective working relations
among members through email, teleconference and f2f meeting.

After more than three years, it is high time for NCDNHC to introduce
another working mechanism in addition to the existing mechanisms
which has turned out to be effective system in other constituency
especially in ccTLD constituency and NC.

"PROXY"

A number of members expressed they could not come to Shanghai
meeting due to many reasons. However, if we introduce "PROXY",
those who cannot be in Shanghai in person can "indirectly" attend
NCDNHC meeting giving their "Proxy" to other members who are
planning to attend.

If this is agreeable, I would like to propose NCDNHC in Shanghai
shall introduce "PROXY" to its members.

Regards,
YJ