[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Re[2]: PROPOSED RESOLUTION #2: NEUTRALITY OF STAFF AND COUN...

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Tue Oct 15 02:48:10 CEST 2002

Without suggesting that either of you is right or wrong - I haven't been
following this thread from the beginning- ICANN *does* have a COI policy
applicable to staff (though not outside counsel), not just directors and
officers.

See pp. 10-12 of this PDF file, produced to Karl Auerbach only after he won
his lawsuit against ICANN (I'm one of Karl's attorneys):
http://www.icann.org/legal/auerbach-v-icann/icann-employment-policies-02aug02.pdf

James S. Tyre                               mailto:jstyre at jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969