[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: NC-vote

Harold J. Feld hfeld at mediaaccess.org
Wed Oct 9 21:16:37 CEST 2002

When I asked in the Consticuency for input on the respolution, the
replies I received urged a no vote because we hope to expand the number
of consticuencies and three reps/consticuency may ultimately become
unworkable.

I expressed my concern at the NC conference call meeting.  In response,
Phil Sheppard redrafted, including the final statement that the
inculsion of more consticuencies might require re-evaluation.

I felt this did not go far enough to address the concerns expressed here
by the Consticuency, but did attempt to address them and at least raised
the issue.  I therefore abstained.

Harold