[ncdnhc-discuss] Resolutions

Harold J. Feld hfeld at mediaaccess.org
Thu Oct 3 16:32:24 CEST 2002

I had thought discussion would take place during the time when the items
would be posted, but it would probably be beneficial to have time to
discuss the resolutions after they are finalized.

New deadlines:
Propose resoltions: closes Wed. October 9 1200 GMT.
Discussion of final resolutions: closes October 13 11:59 GMT
Voting begins: October 14 0:00 GMT
Voting ends: October 21 11:59 GMT

Harold