[ncdnhc-discuss] (no subject)

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 16:07:19 CEST 2002

I am very much in support of Nobert. We do not have structures for collecting dues. Some of us, our organisation will expect proofs of payment and if you can produce any then forget any payments.

I will want to add my weight to the fact that, even if we are holding on paying to DNSO. lets organise ourselves by making sure we know we are (in terms membership) how can we collect dues? etc. I will want to suggest that a committee should be raised to clear define procedures for this.

Dan

Daniel Yakmut

NUNet Admininstrator/ Coordinator

University of Jos, PMB 2084, Jos