[ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

DannyYounger at cs.com DannyYounger at cs.com
Fri Nov 22 18:07:04 CET 2002

Dear Adam,

At a meeting of the NY chapter of the Internet Society last night, I advanced
the proposition that the chapter should consider joining the Non-Commercial
constituency.  I was authorized by unanimous consent of the members present
to request all necessary materials, application forms, schedule of dues and
such, to help the chapter determine whether it can and should become a member
of the NCDNHC.  I would appreciate it if this request could be forwarded to
the appropriate parties.

Best regards,
Danny