[ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-deletes] Minutes - ConferenceCall, November 15

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 21 18:18:35 CET 2002

Until the key issues of whether a Domain Name is a protectable piece of IP
are resolved then there is no point to this effort, since NO Registrar will
survive the court challenge of making the IP of any of their client's
inaccessible to those clients for expiry.

The rest of this argument and the creation of mechanisms is moot since they
will all likely fall the first time the court's have to set a ruling on this

Todd Glassey