[ncdnhc-discuss] Presentations at ICANN Public Forum

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 06:52:18 CET 2002

To NCC:
The transcript of the ICANN public forum, held in Shanghai on 10/30, is now
posted.  Voices represented the noncommercial community were few, but I found
them to be clear and true.

Very deep concerns were voiced about the disenfranchisement of the
noncommercial constituency and community in the comments to the ICANN Board
and staff in the public forum.   I would like like to urge you to read the
comments of NCC members and see their deep concerns in their own words
(transcript just posted; link below).

Search for "chun",  "kleiman", "park", and "klein" to quickly locate our
parts.  I was extremely impressed with the eloquence and heartfelt messages
of Eung Hwi Chun, YJ Park and Norbert Klein.
       Transcript:
http://www.icann.org/shanghai/captioning-afternoon-30oct02.htm

Kathy Kleiman
ACM-IGP