[ncdnhc-discuss] New TLDs - plan for more

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Nov 1 01:32:05 CET 2002

Jefsey, as usual there is something to what you say
but reactionary antiAmericanism warps your perspective.
Trust me when I say that there are some major european
commercial interests who would like very much for the TLD
space to be opened to development. And you will see
action on that front soon.

--MM

>>> "J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin" <jefsey at club-internet.fr> 10/30/02 04:25PM >>>
We now are in international business/political relations, facing the undue
domainance of a foreign State. Either we see an alliance and a new
equilibirum developpng, or we will oppose. New TLDs are a breach in the
status quo we had been made to believe. There are serveral hypothsis on the
motivations and the targets, including the mild one I gave.