[ncdnhc-discuss] CPTech statement on GA rebid vote

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri May 24 14:34:52 CEST 2002

"motions to vote on" - exactly, that was what it was about. You
didn't propose an issue to discuss, you opened by asking how to vote.

I did not see any attack in my questions -- please don't be paranoid,
disagreement and skepticism is not attack. I am skeptical about the
value of the vote, and hope you won't try and build the result into
something clearly isn't.

Thanks,

Adam