[ncdnhc-discuss] CPTech statement on GA rebid vote

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri May 24 13:48:49 CEST 2002

Jamie

But what did the vote achieve?

Did we enjoy the opportunity to have an interesting and informed
discussion before the vote was taken?  I don't think we even know
know what the GA membership means by "re-bid"?

I fail to see how it was "important", I would define important as
something that might have an impact: the vote on motion 1 won't.
Sure, it is interesting, but really it was nothing more than a straw
poll.

I got the impression that Thomas wanted to have debate to try and
make the vote a little more meaningful.  Shame you didn't let him.

Thanks,

Adam