End of the Crocker game? (Re: Time to stop playing (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org))

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri May 17 22:31:14 CEST 2002

At 10:09 PM 5/17/2002 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:

>The meeting records show that Dr. Blokzijl's wife was there in some
>capacity related to Neulevel.

that is only one of a set of requisite facts, needed to substantiate a
claim of misbehavior.

where is the substantiation for the remaining "facts" currently being assumed?

milton was willing to make a claim of misbehavior, with none of that
substantiation.

You and others remain uninterested in obtaining those requisite facts.

> > And you all would be equally satisfied with a simple denial by Rob,
> > right?
>
>Yes, if Dr. Blokzijl denies his wife was ever with Neulevel, I will
>believe him.

Her being associated with NeuLevel is not sufficient to substantiate a
problem.

Is it really that difficult for folks to see that there are a constellation
of facts that must be substantiated before Rob has any obligation to offer
denials of anything?

Until those facts are substantiated, this whole exercise is nothing but
character assassination.

>Well, for the record: Dave Crocker made an allegation against Milton
>Mueller. This was denied within an hour by Milton Mueller.

Where has Milton publicly offered this denial?

d/