Time to stop playing (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org)

Marc Schneiders marc at fuchsia.bijt.net
Fri May 17 21:12:14 CEST 2002

On Fri, 17 May 2002, at 10:39 [=GMT-0700], Dave Crocker wrote:
> At 07:11 PM 5/17/2002 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:

> >You have the wrong perspective on the topic. It is about trust. Who is
> >responsible for that?
>
> Actually, the current topic is about MIStrust and making unsubstantiated
> attacks on someone's integrity.

Records of ICANN meetings substantiate nothing?

> The responsibility for fixing that problem lies with the people making the
> attacks.

Not at all, if you are on the Board of an organization like ICANN. That is
why ICANN has a COI policy. Why is it not being followed?

> Note that Milton's efforts in this area are actually financially
> self-serving, because he is jockeying for a position with a .org registry
> activity.
>
> Oh?
>
> You think his motives really are pure?
>
> Fine.
>
> Prove it.

I've asked Milton. He just denied flat out in an email to me that he was
involved with ANY org bid, precisely because he was on the org TF. So, now
you go ask Blokzijl, right? I guess not.

If anyone wonders why Dr. Mueller does not answer the allegations himself
here: He finds it a waste of time to read posts by Dave Crocker. I think I
will follow his example.

--
Marc Schneiders