[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

Marc Schneiders marc at fuchsia.bijt.net
Thu May 16 13:36:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, 16 May 2002, at 01:22 [=GMT-0500], Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ,...:

> this discussion is increasingly off-base.

I agree with you.

May I ask you what you, as a member of the ICANN Board, and its
vice-president, if I am not mistaken, are going to do to have this
Conflict-of-Interest matter reviewed in an open way by the Board, its
Committee on Conflicts of Interest, or, preferably its Ombudsperson?

If the accusations are overstated, this does not mean, that they can
be ignored.