[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

jefsey jefsey at club-internet.fr
Thu May 16 11:54:04 CEST 2002

Dear Alejandro,
the question is not the comments. The question is that you took over the
defense of what we all see as a possible violation of the bylaws and ICANN
COI policy. This will be added to the list of non addressed questions about
ICANN's members behaviours. And will tarnish a little more the ICANN image,
not because of the case but because of its unproper handling. What I regret
is that you are yourself involved by friendship of by sens of duty. I are
not concerned.

Olympic Games, Foot-Ball Association etc.. all had that type of problem to
deal with. When new TLDs were decided several BoD Members stepped down.
Amadeu recently setped down. In each case the person explained. In this
case the concerned person has only to explain. Should have it sent a mail
instead of you sending it, on the matter instead of coveing it, the case
might be closed. Saying that Ted's mail is inapropriate is adding to the
problem. Ted's mail has now to be addressed.

This is not Watergate. yet. But it has to be correctly addressed my the
concerned person.
Again, "mani pulite" is a must for the ICANN.
I am worried when I see it can be considered as a problem.
jfc