[ncdnhc-discuss] Board conflict of interest on .org

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue May 14 16:45:23 CEST 2002

At 11:49 PM 5/13/2002 -0400, t byfield wrote:
> > At a minimum, read ICANN Bylaws, Section 7.  They say nothing about
> spousal
> > employment.
>
>quite right, dave; but someone just pointed out to me that
>ICANN's COI policy does.

1.  NeuLevel is not the same as Neustar.  Whether NeuLevel falls within the
purview of COI concerns is a minor point worth establishing.

2.  What is the basis for claiming that Rob violated Section 7 of the
"Conflicts of Interest Policy" ?

3.  Milton misrepresented the history concerning profit/non-profit .org
registry, indicating that the board reached a choice that had no history of
discussion.

4.  Milton views the rest of the board as being like sheep, reaching
whatever decision Rob directs them to.  That's an impressively silly view.

d/