[ncdnhc-discuss] boundaries of IPR policy making

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Mon May 13 15:10:13 CEST 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 07:12:07AM -0400, James Love wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, no.  There is in fact nobody on this list, bar none, who has had
as much experience as Dave in the process of developing useful
productive output through participation in mailing list participation.
That is, I repeat, a simple fact: Dave has participated in email since
before you even heard of the Internet; he is the author of RFC 822
(Standard for the Format of ARPA Internet Text Messages) that define the
email we use today (written in 1982) ; his name appears as an author or
editor on over a dozen IETF RFCs, and participated in the production of
a large number more (perhaps in the hundreds), right up to the present
day.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
Technical Support Manager, ICANN            lonesome."