[ncdnhc-discuss] boundaries of IPR policy making

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Sun May 12 19:40:13 CEST 2002

Dave, maybe you should read the ICANN web page on the Committee on ICANN
Reform.   I didn't notice that (a) you were in charge of anything, or (b)
that there are specific requirements about how one expresses one's views.
Can you tell me the authority for your instructions on how to participate in
this process.   Maybe you can share your thoughts on what the ICANN mission
should  be on IPR, rather than trying to tell me how to express my views.

Jamie