[ncdnhc-discuss] Bucharest Meeting Preparation

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sat May 11 00:35:37 CEST 2002

Hi!

YJ has a point here.

There is a lot of backlogged business, like completing bylaws of the
NCDNHC.

And certainly the most urgent matter will be ICANN evolution and reform,
as well as dot-org issues.

I hope our AdCom can start to structure the discussions. There is little
more than a month left.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org