[ncdnhc-discuss] Bucharest Meeting Preparation

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Sat May 11 00:30:32 CEST 2002

Dear all,

Bucharest meeting is to be held from June 24 - 28.
There are around 40 days left.

1. Who can attend the meeting
It appears that Salsburg group's support can not be
available for many NCDNHC members which used to
help many members attend ICANN meeting.

2. NCDNHC resolutions and positions
Currently, there are a few resolutions are on the table.
On the other hand, we are getting numb to our own time
schedule. Harold once worked on NCDNHC position on
reform, which was not presented to R&E committee.
I want to encourage Harold together with AdCom can
proceed to formulate NCDNHC position.

3. Meeting agenda and arrangement

4. AOB?

Thank you,