[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN Reform: role of ITU

Hill, Richard richard.hill at itu.int
Fri May 3 11:17:29 CEST 2002

Mr. Zhao's comment was made in response to Stuart Lynn's request for comments regarding the ICANN mission.

Presumably, Stuart was seeking inputs to modify or clarify the mission statement quoted below by Dave.  For example, it is not immediately obvious that UDRP would be included in the mission quoted below (but note that ITU takes no position with repect to UDRP).

I expect that GAC will produce some comments on ICANN's mission: ITU is participating in that process.

Best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, SG2