[ncdnhc-discuss] ITU response to TACD

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Wed May 1 05:07:52 CEST 2002

Marc, One can create a lightweight credentialing organization for most UN
agencies.  We created one for the WTO Doha meeting, that covered members of
about 3 dozen organizations.  But often UN agencies also allow individuals
to appear as individuals.    These are not impossible problems.  There may
be other more difficult problems.  Jamie