[ncdnhc-discuss] Please stop "my" spamm - Apologies to all.

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 27 10:20:31 CET 2002

Dear @large Members,
I have contributed unwillingly to a large spamming effort. After having
checked with everyone about the "wecann" consensus assistance effort, I
made a last call to PIC, BC, NCDNHC, GAC, EC-POP to make sure everyone was
made aware among the global internet community.

The intent was to receive personnal responses as most did. All positive by
the way. Or public on the list (non negative).

A few responses/comments were also send keeping the whole cc list informed
creating a major disturbance. I apologize for that, all the more than I
realize that I myself did the same mistake.

Shame on me. I ask everyone to stop these cc s. Thank you.

The reason why is that I tried to send the mail to the different lists
separately but it may not have worked for all. I apologize for that.

Now, the positive aspect.

1. I feel the interest for the "wecann" effort is important enough to proceed.
2. I have set-up a draft site and someone proposed to take it over in a
professional way
3. I have asked Reform authors the necessary elements
4. already one person proposed to translate elements in Spanish, I suppose
I can help in French, other languages welcome.

I will release the information on when the site is in operations.
Jefsey Morfin