[ncdnhc-discuss] Conflict of interest

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu Mar 21 21:19:43 CET 2002

At 08:56 PM 3/15/2002 -0500, James Love wrote:
>I have one outstanding question to Kent Crispin.  Kent, to be clear about
>this, and I think you can answer a straightforward question like this,
>does the ICANN staff permit you, as a senior ICANN staff member,  to vote in
>the DNSO constituencies?

Yes, James, you do enjoy repeating this question, in spite of providing no
basis for asking it.

You are entirely UNinterested in providing any sort of justification for
your concern, beyond uttering the mantra that there is conflict of interest.

After you provide some sort of substance to this concern, rather than
mindlessly repeating an emotional term, THEN it might be worth considering
whether your "one question" is at all relevant.

Do your own homework, James, before imposing requirements on others.

d/