[ncdnhc-discuss] Participation without representation?

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Mar 15 09:00:11 CET 2002

At 09:31 PM 3/14/2002 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
>"Kent" is not a member of the BC.  "Songbird", a legitimate small
>business run by my wife and myself, is a member of the BC.  Who
>Songbird choses as its voting representative is an open question, in
>fact -- it could be my wife.

Kent, as I am sure you have by now noticed, the bigots in this constituency
who disagree with your views do not care about the truth of your statements.

Notice how persistently they refuse to discuss the actual merits of their
concern.  They would rather repeat the mantra of that concern and entertain
no meaningful discussion about it.

d/