[ncdnhc-discuss] nominating J-Lo for Transfers TF

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Thu Mar 14 23:13:52 CET 2002

Do you accept the nomination or not?
It's kinda pointless to call for an open process that encourages
volunteering if we have no volunteers.

>>> "James Love" <love at cptech.org> 03/08/02 08:37PM >>>
Look, if we can step back a bit and look at the process.  All I am asking
for is for the membership to be told what the vacancies are, to have the
opportunity to nominate people or volunteer, and to spread the task force
member around more broadly.   If we can agree to do that, we can address
this after the Accra meeting, since Chun and Erik will be in Accra, and I
have not problem dealing with this later.

Jamie