[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN endorses controversial ALSC elections report, creates new r estructuring committee

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Thu Mar 14 21:14:32 CET 2002

Dear members,

Hi! Still, I am in Accra.
Wake up!
As I predicted in Public Forum report, no more election!
Only some mechanism for individual's participation.

"Whereas the Board is not persuaded that global elections are the only or
the best means of achieving meaningful public representation or the
informed participation of Internet users in the ICANN process; "

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr