[ncdnhc-discuss] Resolutions in NCDNHC meeting, Accra

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Mar 13 15:34:56 CET 2002

Chun,

thanks for this apt summary.

May I add that YJ's motion was challenged by me on grounds of conflict of
interest which she herself expressed to have in this matter.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org