[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

James Love love at cptech.org
Wed Mar 13 13:20:36 CET 2002

Kent, just for the record, I take your contribution to mean that the ICANN
staff officially permits you to be a member and vote in the DNSO
constitutuencies?  Is that correct?   As you know, I have raised this issue
directly with the ICANN staff, and was given an impression or two, but
nothing that was very clear, until your recent post, and that could be a bit
clearer on this point.   Jamie